Everything you do in life relates to making someone or something like you. Making others like you is among the facts that you cannot deny. In fact, likability and attraction have been making the world go around. In school, you might have wanted other people to admire and appreciate you, particularly the opposite sex.
In campus, you might also have wanted other people to see you the coolest person. Put differently, you wanted other people to love you. Do not lie to us… you still do. This will help you make more people like you.
Smiling is now a cliché, but it is still an effective way of making more people like you. A smile will help you make instant connections with other people and send universal messages of pleasure and happiness. Such messages will trigger the return of the response from the others in form of smile too. Apart from feeling emotionally connected, you feel physically connected to them. Smiling will trigger the production of endorphin in the brain, which promotes the feeling of comfort and well-being. Mostly, people associate the feeling with the individual who helped them release it. Remember to smile when in the public.
The eyes will always play a crucial role in making more people like you. Research shows that people do a large part of their communication through the eyes. If you are able to maintain eye contact, do it. If it feels uncomfortable to do it, start developing the skills. By maintaining eye contact, you will be projecting confidence that is known to be universally attractive. Eye contact will also signal honesty and openness, which will make other people comfortable when around you. If you are promoting your business, make it a key video content marketing strategy.
Remain in control of the conversation
If you have to talk, ensure that you maintain the conversation at a 7:3 ratio. In other words, you will have to control less than 30 percent of the conversation and ensure that the other person is talking more than 70 percent. That will appear strange at first, but if you are planning to meet more people, that will be more effective. Most people are interested in themselves and enjoy talking about themselves. Therefore, each time you start a conversation, have the people do more of the talking. In the end, you will learn more about them, which is important when it comes to starting a future conversation.
Happiness and positivity
Happiness and positivity are among the universally liked and attractive qualities. Let us think of it for a moment. Would you like to remain around people who are always worried and sad or individuals who always take the “half full glass perspective” and are contagiously happy? The answer is simple. You would want to be around people who would help you go through the daily issues of life easily. That means you have to be happy and more positive and start radiating your light to the world.
Maintain an open posture
People who feel comfortable around you will always like you. To build a good level of trust, start developing an open posture. Remain loose and keep your arms on the sides of your body. Remain standing up straight and to expose the neck. Fundamentally, you should not separate yourself from other people in any way.
Lastly, you have to use body language in a good way. Do around 55 percent of your communication through body language. Body language is important when you want to remain alive, vibrant and confident. It will make other individuals feel that you care.